Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Analytic
Hello,

I will start my blogg but I am not sure what kind of analytics I should apply ? Any suggestions ?

M.
Undoubtedly Google Analytics is the best. It also provide quite good interface for real time stats. But if you want more data in real time stats then you can also try 'clicky' along with Google Analytics. Both works fine side by side.
marybur Wrote:I will start my blogg but I am not sure what kind of analytics I should apply ?

The most used is Google Analytics because it provides the engagement metrics and also tracking of completion of sign ups as well as the conversions for the website.
You can also try Mint or OpenWebAnaltytics both are good in real time stats too. And also OWA is a open source project so you can adjust it according to your requirements.
I would suggest Gostats for website traffic tracking
Yes, Google Analytics is really beautiful.
google analytic is the best way to check blog website traffic and referral and organic traffic.
Google Analytics and OpenWebAnaltytics are the best free analytics softwares for newbies.
google analytics is the one.
Pool Betting Tips
You can analytics code, Because analytics is very interesting tools.