Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
No of links keeps changing in Search Console
Since the last two or three days. The total number of incoming links in thee Google's webmaster tool keep increasing and decreasing.

Some might wonder that I have a very huge list of disavow. But it is not. It only contains 7-8 links. And it is been like this for years now.

As link numbers are changing the rankings are also changing drastically. Any clue people?
Apparently the tool is going through many changes from Google. So, there is that.

And it is already a matter of discussion in our Google SERP & algo watch thread.
I agree with @elliekushn that google has made many changes in search console and that is the reason @op got the fluctuation in that data of links!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes sophiawils59's post:
  • elliekushn
Me too noticed the same thing.
from 3rd Dec to 12 Dec 2020, 9 Domains & 100+ Links decreased.
We've noticed the same thing again this month (JAN)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autofresh.in's post:
  • lolab
I believe a second wave of Core updates is happening or something.

Because the problem is still there on and off. And Google is totally rearranging our SERP's since the last few days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lolab's post:
  • Autofresh.in
Yes, noticing fluctuations from 13th Jan 2021 till the date.