Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Response to those users who are not clicking my emails
What should I do to those users who are not responding to my emails? They have subscribed to may emails but they are not responding to my emails.
If you know where your subscribers lie than you can go to those channels and find out actually what they want. Then you can use those things in your email headers and ofcourse you should provide them some valued information in your emails about it. I am sure that they will respond to that.
Yeah true. Don't rely on only one medium, try to outreach them through proper and different channels too.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
"Morning Rituals for a Productive Day"
FitsPresso - The only place you can get the FitsPresso dietary complex is from its offici...Wilmajohnsoni — 10:30 AM
digital marketing services : ditans Group
digital marketing services are essential for businesses in California looking to thrive i...Ditansgroup — 10:28 AM
Get well soon card
= Sendwishonline.com offers a heartfelt and convenient solution for expressing suppo...marybarra123 — 09:50 AM
https://nycdepartmentoffinance.powerappsportals.us/forums/general-disc...
ZenCortex is a dietary supplement made from a blend of natural ingredients designed to su...jessiebention — 07:22 AM
Growth Matrix Reviews: (Must Read) Effective Male Enhancement program?
Growth Matrix Reviews:>> DISCRIPTION =>> One of the superb advantages of the...NottinGiha — 06:39 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook