Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is page authority in SEO?
Hello friends,

I would like to know what is page authority in SEO, please suggest me

Thanks
Page Authority is a metrics provided by Moz'z (or formerly SEO Moz) 'opensitexplorer' to the webmasters for their webpages. This metrics shows a number between 0 to 100, which is held accountable by the webmasters in the case of ranking in the SERP's.
Page Authority is a special score that was developed by Moz. It shows ranking strength of a specified page (that means how page will be ranked in search engines). It can vary from 0 to 100. Counting of page authority is based on link counts, Mozscape web index and many other factors (that are not known). Moz all the time apdated the algorithm of counting page authority, so it can fluctuate.
Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines. It is based off data from the Mozscape web index and includes link counts, MozRank, MozTrust, and dozens of other factors.
Page authority is an SEO term used to describe the probability that a specific page.
Page Authority tool provides score which is used to check the strenght of webpage in google search results.
Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines. It is based off data from the Mozscape web index and includes link counts, MozRank, MozTrust, and dozens of other factors.
Page Authority is the type of parameter, that checks your page name relevancy, content, uniqueness domain age etc. It is provided by moz.
Page authority is a metric, developed by SEOMoz, to predict the ability for a specific page to rank in search engines.
Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines. It is based off data from the Mozscape web index and includes link counts, MozRank, MozTrust, and dozens of other factors