Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Yahoo and Google New Contract To Display Google Results Ads
In this month, Yahoo announced that they had an agreement with Google that will deliver Yahoo search results and includes opportunity to select among the providers of search results and ads. There was a sign of this update in July because Yahoo are implementing the testing of Google search results within Bing search engine results page. The contract agreement has a three-year partnership with Big G to boost their search results features and capabilities. This deal includes mobile and desktop traffic within U.S. and other main markets worldwide. On the other side, In Mobile, there is no agreement and we have to wait as well as see what will be the results for them.
I don't think that this a good thing for the webmasters. I mean Google should not have so much control over the entire search users. Although its just a saying from me. We have to wait and see how it turns out.