Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blog is getting indexed very slowly
My blog urls are getting indexed in the Google very slowly. I checked my webmasters tool account I am giving about 12 updates a month but only 2 or 3 urls are getting indexed properly. What should I do?
It does not work that way. No matter how many updates you give Google will do it in their own way. It depends on several factors. But the most two important factors are that 'how is your content', is it good? Does it helps your users by providing valuable information? Is it unique? etc. And the second factor that how is your blog's link popularity because as many as quality (both relevance and authority of the hosting page along with relevant anchor text) links you have linking to your blog the better it will be.
If don't have any good link then your content has to be extremely unique along with great importance in order to get indexed properly. Fetch manually your urls to the search engines atleast they will get crawled quickly and also it has a tendency that if your content get wide exposure (likes and shares) in the social media sites then they will get indexed quickly. So, do SMO with great importance.
I would suggest to take time in submitting your blog urls in different platforms like Diggo, Delicious, and Reddit.
Quality backlinks and social media websites is really helpful for any websites of indexing.