Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
SEO Plugins for Wordpress Blog
Share your experiences about SEO plugins which you had used and which are using in your wordpress blog. And also share in your opinion which is the best.
I had used 'All in one SEO Pack' in the past which is really good for beginners but now I am using Yoast SEO plugin. Yoast is an exclusive plugin for both advanced and newbie wordpress users.
Hi,
You can go for any seo plugin available for the wordpress user. But most common are all in one and seo by yoast.

thanks
My fav plugins are are AIO SEO, wordpress fence, and gostats for analytics
Use Gostats, its the best analytic software out there that doubles up as a hit counter too.
Use following plugins :

Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin
Broken link checker
SEO Smart Link WordPress plugin
SEO friendly Images

SEO Project Management Tool
One of the best plugin for wordpress blog, thanks for shared and getting more information.
If you do become popular on a free site, and decide to move, then you're have the issue of losing that popularity in the search engines if you do not do it correctly. You are limited when moving from a free site to a paid hosting setup - there's little you're allowed to tweak.