Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How can i create a ppc ad?
Hi Friends
I have no idea about ppc please tell me how can i create a ppc ad and what are the major which keep in mind when preparing a ad.
Any good PPC network will guide you through the entire process such as Google Adwords or Facebook sponsored ads. The must thing one should remember is that there are plenty of ads in the internet in order to target the right king of audience you must follow some rules. Target your ads according to the client demographics, age, sex, community, keeping in mind the public occasion such as 4th july, Christmas etc. And optimizing your ads is not the only thing to be optimized you must optimize your landing page also as once visitors comes you can pull them through your conversion funnel as you intended.
Learn Google Adwords Guideline, That is Potential.
You need to start with Google Adwords, at first it may seem to you a bit complicated, but there you'll find all the explanations on what and how to do.
And pay attention that after creating PPC ads, you need to monitor it and analyze.
Use keyword analysis tool like adwords. PPC Option is there.