Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Alike link or diverse links
Links from different sources and different formats are always good. But some people say that alike links are easy to get and also gets the job done. So, why go for diverse links!! What do you guys think.
That's true that links from different sources and types are much helpful than the links which alike and from same or different sources. Its a true thing we must try to to build link everytime. So, in my opinion if you are getting chance to build links which are alike everyday then do it there is nothing bad in that. But after an interval of time try to gets links which are not alike. This will keep your link profile healthy.
Diverse links are always good as long as they are relevant.
Diverse link is way more better than an alike link. Having a diverse links ensures that you’re visible in the latest and greatest places.
Pool Betting Tips

Forum Jump: