Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Is Guest Posting only way to get Quality Links?
Not at all. Thousands of people still use this strategy to build links to their site. It's just that low-quality guest posting—think submitting spun articles to places like EzineArticles—is well and truly dead.
I can say that by doing guest posting we can generate good backlinks. But I do not think that only the guest posting is the one that can generate good backlinks. We have many more activities regarding gaining some good backlinks and one of them is guest posting.
Google algorithm has been changed constantly nowadays. the new algorithm states that guest posting links will be termed as no follow links. getting quality links by business listings, directories, bookmarkings etc.
(07-27-2021, 08:33 AM)gasntools Wrote: Google algorithm has been changed constantly nowadays. the new algorithm states that guest posting links will be termed as no follow links. getting quality links by business listings, directories, bookmarkings etc.

Do you have any link to that page confirming it?
Guest posting is preferred the most nowadays but there are other ways by which one can get quality links for their site while doing link building.
Guest blogging remains a viable SEO strategy; however, it requires proper strategic planning, as cheap/spammy link building can actually harm SEO
(12-17-2021, 01:33 PM)jusin541 Wrote: Guest blogging remains a viable SEO strategy; however, it requires proper strategic planning, as cheap/spammy link building can actually harm SEO

Paid guest posting is the best way. But in order to get asked you have to be a reuptable writer first.
Guest posting is one of the best link-building techniques, but it is definitely not the only one you may want to apply. There are other white-hat link-building strategies that can help you set the dynamic of your backlink profile and speed up your rank elevation.
In fact, you must ensure you have a diversified backlink profile, and if you get only high DA guest posts backlinks, it may raise suspicions from search engine filters.
I've recently written an article on how to get free & safe backlinks, so if you are interested, you may check it out. Hope I don't get banned
(10-20-2020, 04:43 AM)anush29 Wrote: All I can find regarding link building and link building tactics to get real quality backlinks is by guest posting.

The internet is flooded with discussions about how guest posting can help one webmaster to get quality backlinks.

So, my query here is that is it really the only way or there are some other methods too?
Yes, guest posting is a good way to get quality backlinks. But there are also some other ways to get quality backlinks.
1. Replicate competitors best backlinks
2. Outreach and promote your best content everywhere
3. Build backlinks with infographics
4. Guest blogging
5. Build a solid internal linking structure
Guest posting is the best and most convenient way to build quality links for your website. But there are some techniques also available that you can be used to build quality backlinks for your site.
Techniques:
Social bookmarking
web2.0 submission
Infographic submission
Image sharing
Profile Creation