Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Guest Posting only way to get Quality Links?
All I can find regarding link building and link building tactics to get real quality backlinks is by guest posting.

The internet is flooded with discussions about how guest posting can help one webmaster to get quality backlinks.

So, my query here is that is it really the only way or there are some other methods too?
Yes there are other methods present.

But guest posting is the most preferred one. You are getting a text link with anchor text of your choice so it usually becomes relevant and of quality.

Other methods such as the broken link building, earning links can also be considered as effective.
Guest posting is the best and most convenient way to build the links for your site. But there are some techniques also available that you can be used to build quality backlinks for your site.
Techniques like:
  • Forum Participation
  • Profile Creation Sites
  • Web 2.0 Sites
  • Social Bookmarking Sites
  • Press Release
You can also try these types of techniques.
As @ Zeus said that there are other methods too but the guest post is preferred by everyone nowadays!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes sophiawils59's post:
  • zeus
No Guest posting isn't the only way to build quality links!