Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to find keywords for forums?
How can I find keywords for my forum which can rank easily in the search engines?
Ranking for forum keywords is not at all easy as it is in blogs. So, if you want to rank then you have to work hard for your keywords. Forums are not static sites like blogs they change so the search engines don't rank them easily unless they are totally relevant or exact to the search terms. As short tail keywords are very rare to rank as you are in competition with the blogs and other forums also so I will suggest you to find long tail keywords as much as you can. Use some good keyword suggestion tool to get some ideas and then check their competition and need to determine your keyword.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Try to find as much as unique and relevant keywords. Sometimes the competition may be high but still you can get ranked if you use proper accessory keyword terms such as 'free', 'top', 'top 10' etc.
master11 Wrote:How can I find keywords for my forum which can rank easily in the search engines?

First, what kind of field does your forum site specialized then use keyword planner to analyze the competition and the visitors per month as well as the keyword phrases that has the most searches. You need to establish first from your targeted audience and you cannot rank easily because it will take time.
You can use google keyword planner to find relevant keywords that you can use in your article or website. :geek:
There is no other rule to find keywords for forum other than blog. Just follow the steps which you follow in the case of a blog but with more relevancy, long tailed and exact phrase match ones with lower competition. Just Google keyword planner is saying that it has lower competition does not mean that you rank first in the SERP's you have to search for yourself and find out what does the other pages are lacking and fill out those gaps with your content.
First of all you need to identify which type of forums are you going to choose on promoting your website. Make sure that it is relevant to the product or service that you offer so that it wouldn't be hard for you to create an interaction. For your keyword search try using google planner it do suggest relevant and commonly use keywords for your website. As much as possible do use that keywords to whatever forum discussion you are into.
Pool Betting Tips
Forums is good for get ranking for forums you can use short keywords because short keyword is most search and competition high on short keywords.
To show search box and getting out to result and getting more information of it.