Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Gaining Link, which is better Facebook or Twitter??
Share your thoughts and experiences about gaining or earning links. Which social networking site do you prefer Facebook or twitter??
Its twitter in my opinion. As by it we can connect to the authority figures directly.
Twitter may give accesss to most authority accounts but it also makes gaining links very hard. So, I will go with Facebook.
kaplan Wrote:About gaining or earning links. Which social networking site do you prefer Facebook or twitter??

I prefer these social networking sites as a medium to establish the website's brand for the target audience by providing them interesting and beneficial information to the users.
I guess it will always be facebook since it is the most well-known social media. Aside from that it is easier to locate your target market, also it is easy to create an interaction with them. Wink
And what do you think about Pinterest?
Both Facebook and twitter are works fine at there place but the strategies are different for both. But these are really helpful for traffic and backlinks
i will prefer facebook for Gaining Link
I think twitter is better than facebook for gaining the link.
Wherever you have bigger following.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting