Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is SEO possible without Content Marketing?
Here is a query I have been wondering to ask for a period. Suppose, a website does not have a blog. So that means it can't do content marketing for its visitors. Is SEO even possible for that kind of site? I am saying the condition of that the site only provide any king of service or sales any product.
Its a very interesting topic you got here. In my personal opinion without a blog content marketing is not quite possible. But without content marketing SEO is possible. You may ask 'how this is possible?' . My answer is that if you are trying to get ranked for your service or product's keywords then there are many number of ways to do that. You can promote it through different social media channels or use PPC services to do that once you got recognized by your customers the Search Engines will itself rank you well. And also you can guest post in your niche blogs and get quality backlinks which will get you ranked eventually.
ksmith29 Wrote:Here is a query I have been wondering to ask for a period. Suppose, a website does not have a blog. So that means it can't do content marketing for its visitors. Is SEO even possible for that kind of site? I am saying the condition of that the site only provide any king of service or sales any product.

Yes its possible, SEO without content marketing, but it will only miss the huge opportunity to reach our target audience. We can start up a new blog site from different platforms to build your brand from the users.
Yes you can do, but content is important things, and there are lots of way of content.
Yes, it is possible because SEO and content marketing are separated, as if they were two very different things.
SEO is not at all possible without content marketing these days. Content marketing is creating content and publishing it in different media platforms so as to attract more site visitors towards your website and thereby convert prospective customers in to loyal customers. By publishing content as blog posts and articles in blog websites and article directories etc, businesses are trying to do content marketing for their brand website.
All Content Is Not Created Equal. Sure, there are different types of content, as elaborated on above, but what is more important is to understand that just having “something” is not necessarily good. Google wants to see three particular aspects of content – quality, uniqueness and relevance. Quality is pretty self explanatory – good, well written copy or well produced videos that exude professionalism and authority. Relevance is also pretty straight forward. If the user is searching on “cars” and you’re your site is about “boats”, clearly it is not relevant. Now obviously that example is oversimplified, but you can infer that the more specifically relevant your content is to what the user is searching for, the more success you will have in bringing those users to your site via Google. Uniqueness is a bit more esoteric.
With out content marketing SEO is not possible. For effective seo effective content marketing is very important.
According to my opinion Without Content Marketing SEO is not possible because Content is the king of SEO. Without Content We can not do any Off Page Techniques as well as On Page Techniques. SEO Content is the most important part.
We can 30% SEO without content marketing.