Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Low CTR from Google Adwords
I am getting very low CTR from Google Adwords for my Ad campaign. How can I improve it?
Like Reply
It can happen sometimes. Make sure you are targeting the exact keywords and not the broad ones. Although CTR also depends on factors like your landing page. So, be sure they are greatly optimized. And also I will suggest you to determine and make a list of your negative keywords and exclude them from your ad campaign.
Like Reply
brian Wrote:It can happen sometimes. Make sure you are targeting the exact keywords and not the broad ones. Although CTR also depends on factors like your landing page. So, be sure they are greatly optimized. And also I will suggest you to determine and make a list of your negative keywords and exclude them from your ad campaign.

Got It, Nice.
Like Reply

Forum Jump: