Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Price of a full site Audit
The price of a full site audit is around 100-150 $. Whereas I wanna tell you the monthly technical SEO consulting services is about $1000 per month.
In India, I guess it will cost less than 10k!
Can anyone shares what they include in SEO Audit?
@np.carzspa Everything on-page, off-page.. In an very detailed way. Well that's the whole point of having an audit in the first place. Tongue
(08-30-2021, 03:00 PM)lootmeup Wrote: @np.carzspa Everything on-page, off-page.. In an very detailed way. Well that's the whole point of having an audit in the first place. Tongue

Yes, I know what audit is but just to know in detail, which points they include in SEO audit.
The cost of a technical SEO site audit typically starts at around $5,000, but this depends on how deep or complex your business wants to go. Depending on depth and size, it can range anywhere from $3,000 all the way up to $30,000.
It will vary depends on the number of pages on the site
The cost of an SEO audit is dependent on a lot of different factors. Such as, the size and scale of the website, the amount of pages on your site, and what it is that you're trying to do. So what should you expect to pay for an SEO audit(https://nqaay.com/seo-audit/)? Well it depends how big your website is (in pages), how much the competition is, and what it is you're trying to do. Ultimately though, if you get an expert on-board (a website with great SEO) they should be providing an audit for free. That's because they can make more money by doing some work for you then they could by providing reports that may or may not be acted on. That said, if they're going to spend a lot of time doing an audit for free then they have very little motivation to actually do something with the report you've given them. So don't go getting confused now thinking that this free audit offer is as good as it gets. It's just a way for those who know what they're doing to make sure you've got as much incentive as them to do something about the issues in your website. Well, if you're looking for something cheap and easy then there is always linkbuilding. This is because all you have to do is find other websites that are suitable for linking to yours (preferably with a similar audience) and then make contact with them in order to ask if they'd like to link back. The key here is that you're looking for websites who already have authority (or at least websites that aren't wannabe authorities). This can be determined by how many other sites are linking to theirs, the amount of content on the website, and also what kind of content it is (videos, images etc). If you're new to this then check out our post about linkbuilding.
(09-23-2020, 02:01 PM)lonelysoul Wrote: How much a full site audit can cost? The site is 20 pages or so. And doesn't have much complex elements. It's a simple blog actually.
It will cost almost 200$. But it depends on the Service provider that on how much he/she agrees.
[-] The following 1 user Likes qamarhayat's post:
  • lonelysoul