Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why SEO is important same as Advertising ??
Recently, i had came up across some questions that “Why SEO is important same as advertising??”. Some people asks that paid advertising such as outbound marketing, running ad campaigns (through adwords, facebook etc) also needs money and SEO also needs money then ‘why anybody should invest in SEO?’ as there is no surety that one should get the proper return for investment.

Yeah, its true that both needs money to take place. But both are important.

Advertising is a general way to attract customers to your product. It is a way to show people that your product is this and that. There may be many people who doesn’t actually need your product but they buy it from you as because of your outstanding ad campaign. Now here is a fact that there is a possibility that the users who are coming to your site may not buy your product, I mean why they will buy it if they don’t need it. They were just attracted to your ad and came to visit your page to know what it is.

Here is the basic difference between SEO and advertising, SEO will make your page rank in the SERP’s which will bring traffic to you. And this traffic will be the users who really want your product or the info from your webpage. Yeah, obviously here will also be a bunch of bouncing users but they will be much less in comparison to the percentage of bouncing users in the case of paid advertising.

Moreover, SEO will increase the brand value of your product in the mind of the users as they continuously see your page over the SERP’s, this will in turn increase your conversion rate. And also though SEO is an ongoing process but still it will last longer against advertising in the case of driving traffic. Users flow to your site may suddenly stop if you stop the advertising campaign but SEO can bring traffic for a long time if it is updated and maintained regularly.
Thanks, But i want to say that without seo how can we optimize website.
seojennifer Wrote:Thanks, But i want to say that without seo how can we optimize website.
I am sorry. But I didn't get your query. Please explain it.
SEO and advertising both are really important. For instant outreach and customers advertising is the best and to retain those customers in along term basis along with new customers SEO is important.
Thanks, Nice Information Sharing.
randiv Wrote:Thanks, Nice Information Sharing.

"Thanks Nice Information Sharing" is not helping the thread if you do not have to contribute its better not to post.
SEO results are slower but last longer
Advertising is the way to earn more money, thanks for getting that how to make money.
SEO promote the website in order to rank it well on google
SEO is cost effective marketing strategy for promoting your website to improve the website ranking in search engines.