Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Creating catchy headlines for Email Marketing
Headlines of any emails are the most important element on which an emails open rate, CTR etc depends. I am about to launch a email marketing campaign for my product. Can anybody provide some tips about it?
Here are some points that you might found useful.

- Try to keep your headlines 50-70 characters long. They must short but informative enough about your email.
- Use catchy keywords. These are some keywords that works every-time for every niche 'Limited offer, Free, 50% off, Secret revealed or Secret of' etc.
- Focus on the styling of your headline. Every niche styling is different from one another. Watch other marketers, observe their stylings and then choose what's best for you.
- Email Marketing takes time and patience so never loose hope and never give up experimenting. If a headline of your is getting very good open rate and CTR then also don't stop testing. Because the headline which is getting maximum hits will also get old pretty fast.
I found using numbers in the headlines are more effective such as 'Free 50 Coupons', '$100 cash rewards' etc. But that's just in my case.
ksmith29 Wrote:I found using numbers in the headlines are more effective such as 'Free 50 Coupons', '$100 cash rewards' etc. But that's just in my case.

Its true that these phrases can increase CTR. But using these headlines too much can arouse suspicion that you are spammy.