Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - September 2020
The indexing issue is creating a whole lot more problems for me and my clients.

Everyone out their is asking why the new pages are not getting indexed or worse not getting indexed properly.
Indexed mobile pages are getting thrown out. What the hell is going on people? Or, am I the only one?
(09-25-2020, 03:31 PM)joycer Wrote: Indexed mobile pages are getting thrown out. What the hell is going on people? Or, am I the only one?

You are not the only one. I am hearing this the third time today. Can be bug too?? So, I will suggest wait for a few more hours.

And also one question are those mobile pages new or old ones?
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • joycer
Well some are posted this week or so. But there are pages which are a month old too.

The majority is comparatively new.
Indexing issue for some sites is getting better. But for some sites they are getting worse. It's like Google is targeting some sites specifically!!
[-] The following 2 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • joycer, smz21
A good rankings article just fell from the search results.

For others articles 30% fall in Asian traffic specifically India, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Some are just replaced by Chinese traffic. And they are useless as hell. I am also wondering that they might be bots.
@mediamonster Some of our articles have come back today. Mostly which were old. But new ones don't have any sign.
Is anybody having wrong canonical problems?? My most of the pages are showing wrong ones.
@macaulead Apparently it is an issue of the hour. But no one has any clue so far. And nothing from Google's end as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • macaulead
Traffic from US is almost 20% down. And many countries are behaving the same. It maybe because its Monday. But then also its unlikely.