Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - September 2020
@mediadrug But something is happening since the last 48 hours. Some has noticed and some didn't. But it became clear today. Very much irregular traffic.

Today traffic was through through the roof at first and then it fell & became zero. Along with no or very low click rates despite of high traffic.
Can anybody confirm? Is there an update going on?

Today I spend the afternoon looking for good traffic. And then when I shifted my focus, zombies are being bombarded by Google onto my sites in the evening.
[-] The following 2 users Like avinash's post:
  • anush, virtual_gambler
Well I feel your pain. @avinash

May I ask do you seeing any changes in patterns in traffic?? Country wise or continent wise?
@anush Well US traffic is considerably low this week. I am guessing it's due to the holidays.

No, I am not seeing much of any pattern change here. But overall traffic is down since the last couple of days as a whole.
@avinash You are not alone. US traffic is low.

Apparently there were also some indexing issues. And I think its been resolved now.
Apart from the indexing issue?? Any updates going on?
In other forums. There is a talk going on that a major core update is coming..
(09-14-2020, 03:03 PM)nick23 Wrote: In other forums. There is a talk going on that a major core update is coming..

Its a safe assumption. This time of the year an update does comes from Google.Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like likewise's post:
  • davids, diamondhead
Today hour by hour, throttling traffic came and sooner went back to zero.

Our throttling traffic doesn't occur the entire day. But today indeed was an exception.

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow people shout about a Core update.

Around 20% increase in traffic in some hours (during traffic up ones) which I am not used to.
@davids I am not seeing much of throttling traffic. But yeah traffic is high since yesterday. In my case it's about 10%. Apart from that nothing much.