Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Is it safe to build Tier 2 Links to your main site?
I am getting a good amount of Tier 2 links at an awesome price. Mainly I don't eye much to these links. Since, the links are good and coming from good sources. So, I am mulling regarding this.

My question is that, how will these type of links effect my main site? I will be setting them to several pages of mine but the majority will be directed towards the homepage and main landing page.
Whether they are from good sources or not, whether they are themselves good links or not doesn't matter much. Because if you want to increase your link profile and strength, in numbers that's fine. But they don't effectively impact money sites.
[-] The following 1 user Likes glight's post:
  • kingp
Yeah they can effect. But it's almost negligible. I hope that when you are saying 'awesome price', you are meaning very low priced and cheap.
The links would be of no use if you get them from irrelevant sources.
Ensure that the links you get are from relevasnt sources.
Buying links is against the advise of Google.
But if you are confident that these links will help you then so be it.
Don't get more than 3 links from a single page is all I have to say.
(07-31-2020, 12:28 PM)RuskinF Wrote: The links would be of no use if you get them from irrelevant sources.
Ensure that the links you get are from relevasnt sources.
Buying links is against the advise of Google.
But if you are confident that these links will help you then so be it.
Don't get more than 3 links from a single page is all I have to say.

OP isn't confident on whether the links will help or not. That's why he or she asked. Tongue
remember not to buy cheap and spammy sites
Yes. You can use Tier 2 backlinks to boost up your existing links for any site and any niche. All niches are accepted.
Good links will improve your search rankings and drive targeted organic traffic to your site, while bad links will get you into trouble. Domain authority and the strength of external links are important parts of the search ranking algorithm. Don't just throw your web page links anywhere you like.
If the quality of the link is good then definitely you can add to you main pain.
yes it is effective but it's old way to optimize keywords