Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you guys create no-follow links in guest posts?
I am hearing this a lot that Google is pushing for no-follow links in guest post.. So, do you guys put a no-follow link?

Or, what's you say about this anyway?
Actually the say is mainly from the host blog. Nobody wants to put a no-follow link voluntarily!!
I have heard this for the first time. Google does not encourage anything in this regard.
Google says to the webmasters that if you trust the website you are linking to then give them Do-Follow status.
It does not encourage anything regarding No-Follow links.
In case you do not ttrust the source you are linking to then give that link a No-Follow status.

I hope you understand that No-Follow links are just pointers and nothing else.
And Do-Follow links are like the votes you give to the resources you linked to.
[-] The following 2 users Like RuskinF's post:
  • mediadrug, Paul
(07-15-2020, 12:23 PM)RuskinF Wrote: I have heard this for the first time. Google does not encourage anything in this regard.
Google says to the webmasters that if you trust the website you are linking to then give them Do-Follow status.
It does not encourage anything regarding No-Follow links.
In case you do not ttrust the source you are linking to then give that link a No-Follow status.

I hope you understand that No-Follow links are just pointers and nothing else.
And Do-Follow links are like the votes you give to the resources you linked to.

I think OP maybe referring to this.

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-gues...29605.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • mediadrug