Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
No conversions from Facebooks Ads
I have a site which needs signups. So, I invested in facebook sponsored ads. I am seeing that my site is getting plenty of CTR's but no signup from them. I am losing money but no conversions what should I do?
Yeah it can happen because in facebook you may be targeting your desired audience but still its a general mass (unlike Linkedin) no matter what happens. Make sure you are targeting the right mass, filter as much as the audience through age, sex, demographics etc.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Just like what Batman said filter your target audience so that it will be easy for you to meet your target users.
Pool Betting Tips

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
start your crypto project with our Initial DEX offering development
Initial DEX offering, commonly abbreviated as IDO, is a digital fundraising opportunity f...briellearia — 07:08 AM
Does Ultrasonic Keto Diet Work?
UltraSonic Keto is proposed to drive the body into a metabolic state called "ketosis...thethunder7 — 06:42 AM
Alpha Thunder Testo [Canada]—100% Effective Testosterone Booster!
It helps enhance the libido degrees also you also may attain that the advantages with the...thethunder7 — 06:40 AM
H1 Tag is not present !!
Your H1 Should Describe the Topic of Your Page At the most basic level, the H1 should de...DorothyBishop — 06:26 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2021
Probably non-responsive sites will get hit at first. ;)lou99 — 03:08 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook