Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Local Ranking
(07-06-2020, 10:35 AM)Andrew77 Wrote: Hi Everyone, 

Hope you doing well,

Will you please guide me except business listing what I can do to bring local ranking in top three.
You can do social bookmarking and blog writing which will surely help you.
if you want to increase your local business awareness shortly, you can post local classified ads. you can do local SEO to your website. Use the social media site and post daily. Follow daily local people on your account.
First, as others have said, you need to claim your business listings on Google My Business and Bing Places.
Complete the profiles fully, add posts regularly, and respond to reviews that you get to keep your page activity up.

Then you will want to conduct content gap analysis between your sites and competitors, and creating new pages for keyword phrases that they show up for which you don't. This is important, because a lot of times GMB listings will display a message saying "this business listings website mentions "SEARCH_PHRASE" on their website.

Once you've improved your keyword coverage, you'll want to shift gears to building business listing citations in relevant directories, and building backlinks to improve your sites overall authority. Make sure your business NAP (name, address, phone #) is consistent across all listings.
Perform on-page activities that enhance the readability of your website and make it more effective and Off-Page performs like link building, Social Bookmarking, and more.
Instead of Google business listing you can list your business in business listing sites and do SEO activities for location based keywords.
Claim and optimize your GMB listing. GMB or Google My Business is essentially the most critical part of your local SEO strategy.
Keep mobile in mind.
Collect plenty of customer reviews.
Focus on local link building.
Try to create business listing on different sites and work on local keywords.
(07-06-2020, 10:35 AM)Andrew77 Wrote: Hi Everyone, 

Hope you doing well,

Will you please guide me except business listing what I can do to bring local ranking in top three.

Except the same, what you've already done?
what's the current position?
how long you've been doing SEO?
Sparklette.net is a popular lifestyle blog featuring a wide range of topics such as food, travel, fashion, and entertainment. Created by Veron Ang, it offers insightful reviews, recommendations, and personal experiences to help readers make informed choices and discover new experiences. The blog's engaging writing style, appealing photography, and extensive coverage make it a go-to platform for those seeking inspiration and information about various aspects of modern living.