Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Local Ranking
Hi Everyone, 

Hope you doing well,

Will you please guide me except business listing what I can do to bring local ranking in top three.
What have you done already? And what are you expecting to achieve?
(07-06-2020, 03:07 PM)avinash Wrote: What have you done already? And what are you expecting to achieve?
Do you mean off-page task?

(07-07-2020, 07:46 AM)Ametuniversity Wrote: You can improve your business's local ranking by using Google My Business. ... Google My Business, so customers know more about what you do, where you ... Verify your business locations to give them the best opportunity to appear for ... Relevance refers to how well a local listing matches what someone is searching
All done but still, I am not in the top three local searches. Can you suggest any off-page activity, I always follow the white hat SEO techniques.
(07-07-2020, 07:46 AM)Ametuniversity Wrote: You can improve your business's local ranking by using Google My Business. ... Google My Business, so customers know more about what you do, where you ... Verify your business locations to give them the best opportunity to appear for ... Relevance refers to how well a local listing matches what someone is searching

@ op wants answer except business listing!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ritesh3592's post:
  • Andrew77
@ritesh3592 @Andrew77 Don't even bother him. He didn't even read it what OP asked.Tongue
@Andrew77 Any means? On-page and/or off-page!!
(07-06-2020, 10:35 AM)Andrew77 Wrote: Hi Everyone, 

Hope you doing well,

Will you please guide me except business listing what I can do to bring local ranking in top three.
use GMB for improve local ranking... add your business type, add business related service post...
Short tips for you

How do I improve my local listing?

Can't find your business? Improve your info.

Enter complete data.
Verify your location(s)
Keep your hours accurate.
Manage and respond to reviews.
Add photos.
Relevance.
Distance.
Prominence.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ClaudiaBrunson's post:
  • RosieYingling
Using Google my Business for improved your website and keywords local Ranking. And creat some citation backlink.
Keep these three things in mind wjhile you do local SEO:

1. Steal your competitors’ keywords
Chances are good that most of your traffic will come from searches that are driven by specific types of keywords.
I’m not talking about any old keywords. I’m talking about keywords that are unique to your niche and your location.

2. Get in the local pack
There are a few places that people tend to look when they’re searching on Google.
The first result (page one, position one) is one of those places.
But there’s some prime Google real estate that can get you tons of clicks. And if you play your cards right, you can get your business featured here.
I’m talking about something called the local pack.

3. Make a Mobile friendly website
Basically, Google is indexing sites based on mobile friendliness.
If your site isn’t mobile friendly but your competitor’s site is, you’ll lose out because they will rank better than you.

These 3 tactics will help you in SEO.