Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Links for Small Blogs
If I am going to build links for small blogs then which is the safest way to do it. I mean what kind of links are considered as relevant and non-spammy by the search engines.
First of all I must say that there are no statistical difference between large and small blogs when it comes to link building.
In my opinion guest blogging is the best way to get links. Contextual links from relevant sources are considered as the most genuine ones.
motionz Wrote:First of all I must say that there are no statistical difference between large and small blogs when it comes to link building.
In my opinion guest blogging is the best way to get links. Contextual links from relevant sources are considered as the most genuine ones.
I completely agree with you there is no difference. Along with contextual links from relevant posts forum links are also good. They may not provide you much link juice but they truly increases your authority if you are reliable source of information the communities.
yes Guest Posting is the best way to get good backlinks. Blogs should be related on your category.
Ahrefs and opensiteexplore are giving the backlinks according to URL and create of bunches of websites.