Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can Wikipedia Links help?
So, far I have been trying to insert my links in wikipedia. But every time I put them, they somehow gets removed. Now, finally I have come in contact with a person who can give me a link. He is offering it for $100.

I am asking this now because all the efforts done by me in previous times were free. I had never had to pay for anything. As, I have to pay now so I am having second thoughts.
If you are asking for ranking purposes. Then no they do not help much.

A link from a high traffic yielding page can throw you a good amount of referral traffic though, if its positioned in a good place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • anush
have you read all writing guidance before posting links in Wikipedia.
(07-06-2020, 10:59 AM)Andrew77 Wrote: have you read all writing guidance before posting links in Wikipedia.

Previously may be not. But these days I follow every rule.
And besides it doesn't matter I will be not doing it myself.
They are only good for referral traffic, that's it.
Only good for ref traffic, doing it wrong will get the bounce rate hit the ceiling.
Helping out with ADN SMS, email marketing, ADN servers for domain and all types of hosting services.
I have also tried many times to make backlinks in Wikipedia. I did not get success to make a link live on Wikipedia. I have never try to paid to make links on it. You can get referral traffic from here.