Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get backlinks for a very small niche blog??
I am starting a blog which is in a very small niche. There are not many blogs in this niche from where I can get backlinks from. The niche is really good and I am very comfortable in it so I don't want to leave it. The problem still persists that if I don't get backlinks then how am I going to rank in it?!!
If you can't get backlinks from a huge number of sites than don't need to worry, just get backlinks from sites that matters. In your case I will strongly recommend you to focus mainly on creating good content. As, you have said that there are not many blogs in your niche so the competition is really less. Build content and you will get ranked.
Thanks, Very informative information.
Well the only way to get backlinks is to post quite frankly. But you can make it good quality content so you stand out and attract people.
Have you thought about creating blogs about your ninche so other people can post?
Thanks, Nice Information.
Hi Best quality content post for nice blogs then will get for back links and quality traffic blogs you post.
You Post unique content to blogs you will get for quality traffic to your website.