Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Manually finding Long Tail Keywords
I see a lot of tools which offers to research about Long Tail Keywords but there is the problem. Most of them are paid and those who have free versions they are only for a limited trial period. So, I was wondering that is there any technique by which I can find long tail keywords manually?
The best way to manually finding long tail keywords is to by searching them in the search engines itself. Go to Google or Bing type your designated keyword whose relevant keyword you want, the search engines will show itself the related keywords along with the long tail ones attached to your main keywords.
Try searching through the search engines say 'digital marketing a' then 'digital marketing b' like these all alphabets. The search engines will itself show you the results.
yes you can do it easy.

Like i want to find keyword about travel project so if i would be search taj mahal so google automatically show related rejalt so there you can use keyword and this is best way to find good and high search value keywords.
It is the best way to search long tail keywords manually by searching on search engines and find out competitors.
Long Tail pro tools is paid, but it really helpful for finding long tail keywords.