Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to keep your PBN from getting Blacklisted?
Here are many good PBN owners. So, I would like to hear it directly. How do you guys keep your PBN safe from the search engines to finding out?
Its simple actually. Treat all of your site like your money or main site. Keep them unique in their own way. Many also put ads in them. And also diversify your plugins and CMS if you can.
Sooner or later search engine will figure It out!
(11-03-2020, 04:57 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Sooner or later search engine will figure It out!

Huh!!! If that was the case then many here would have been penalized multiple times over including myself.. Tongue Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • diamondhead
(11-03-2020, 05:44 AM)danni Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 04:57 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Sooner or later search engine will figure It out!

Huh!!! If that was the case then many here would have been penalized multiple times over including myself.. Tongue Big Grin

In that case, wait..... Do it till google figure it out  Wink  Big Grin Tongue
(11-06-2020, 04:46 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: In that case, wait..... Do it till google figure it out  Wink  Big Grin Tongue

The truth about PBN's is 99% of the sites found on the internet are ranking because of the paid links. And most of them are from PBN.

Now how come Google never finds out about them? The answer is simple. Because the people who are responsible for those networks never ever talk about them publicly. If a site is under your friend's name and it is linking you back. Then how the hell should Google know that it is from a PBN? And even if Google do figure it out which is an impossible task BTW. Then also on what basis they are going to penalize you?? Dodgy

This is actually nonsense spread by the so called self-proclaimed SEO experts. Who are never able to create a fully safe PBN by themselves. And only able to build links through useless methods such as forum posting, comment spamming etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • danni
(11-06-2020, 04:46 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: In that case, wait..... Do it till google figure it out  Wink  Big Grin Tongue

I don't blame you because most of the people do think like you do.
But anyone who has done real SEO work will know what I am talking about. Wink
Google will never figure it out.