Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to keep your PBN from getting Blacklisted?
(11-06-2020, 04:46 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: In that case, wait..... Do it till google figure it out  Wink  Big Grin Tongue

The truth about PBN's is 99% of the sites found on the internet are ranking because of the paid links. And most of them are from PBN.

Now how come Google never finds out about them? The answer is simple. Because the people who are responsible for those networks never ever talk about them publicly. If a site is under your friend's name and it is linking you back. Then how the hell should Google know that it is from a PBN? And even if Google do figure it out which is an impossible task BTW. Then also on what basis they are going to penalize you?? Dodgy

This is actually nonsense spread by the so called self-proclaimed SEO experts. Who are never able to create a fully safe PBN by themselves. And only able to build links through useless methods such as forum posting, comment spamming etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • danni

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to keep your PBN from getting Blacklisted? - by zeus - 11-06-2020, 05:03 AM