Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Internal Linking Strategy
Internal links help in order to get pages indexed and even ranked quickly. But what is the best strategy for internal linking? One cannot just put links everywhere and expect to get ranked, right? Angel
Its actually simple. The pages which are already ranking in the SERP's consider them as tier 1 pages and then the pages which are not ranking but you want to rank. Link them from the tier 1 pages.

The trick is keep the links number nominal from those pages, keep them relevant as much as you can & keep anchor texts unique.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • davids
So, pages ranking have the most authority?

What if the ranking pages are the pages I want to get ranked but well. I mean improve their ranking.
(06-11-2020, 01:27 PM)davids Wrote: So, pages ranking have the most authority?

What if the ranking pages are the pages I want to get ranked but well. I mean improve their ranking.

Yes.

And improving rankings is the search results is a different and a lot more bigger fish. It depends on the competition you have, the keywords and most importantly on yours and your competitor's backlink profile.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Don't create many internal links in the content. Only link to those blog which are relevant and provide some valuable information. Also, check which page is already getting ranked in Google and which page is not. Try to create a balance between your internal linking strategy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanjana.mishra's post:
  • danni
(06-27-2020, 04:16 AM)sanjana.mishra Wrote: Don't create many internal links in the content. Only link to those blog which are relevant and provide some valuable information. Also, check which page is already getting ranked in Google and which page is not. Try to create a balance between your internal linking strategy.

You didn't completed the last sentence.
(06-29-2020, 03:11 PM)danni Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 04:16 AM)sanjana.mishra Wrote: Don't create many internal links in the content. Only link to those blog which are relevant and provide some valuable information. Also, check which page is already getting ranked in Google and which page is not. Try to create a balance between your internal linking strategy.

You didn't completed the last sentence.
I just wanted to say that create a relevancy while doing internal linking in the post.