Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mobile pages with simplest theme are scoring less than 60!
A wp site well optimized and using the minimum simplest theme. Still in page speed of Google its scoring less than 60. I don't understand why?
More or less every theme produced by wp is heavy loading these days. I don't know from where you have gotten a simple looking theme but if its simplest then it maybe also not mobile optimized fully. Have you checked that?

And I am assuming that you are not using any unnecessary plugins and what nots. So, check the page-speed insight itself. It itself shows a detailed analysis on what factors your page is failing.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
What Are Tha Benefits Biologik Keto Forcera?
Biologik Keto Forcera Diet Fat Devouring Condition Is For Everyone. It Is Contained The A...ketoforces — 05:47 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2020
Some are saying that Google SERP's are actually improving these days. I mean where? I ...marketingS — 03:16 PM
How to Improve ranking of my GMB (Google my Business Listing)
Here are some basic checklist, make sure that you have completed all of them as it helps ...ritesh3592 — 08:29 AM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2020
Huge bot floods are coming in and then disappearing after a few seconds. This week is ...white knight — 03:01 PM
How to Improve ranking of my GMB (Google my Business Listing)
Haven't you submitted your site in local listings and directory sites?!diamondhead — 04:56 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook