Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to say a specific link is bad or good?
When you use a link, you are signaling that the site you are linking to is trusted and authoritative. You can also use links to promote your own website and to highlight your content. For example, if you have a new article that is relevant to a topic discussed in another article on the same page, you could include a link to that article at the end of yours.

Good links help people find your content and make your site more useful. Bad links do not help readers find what they are looking for and can hurt your reputation as an authority. However, not all bad links are created equal. Some will cause users to ignore or avoid your content altogether while others may just be ignored by people who don't care about the source of the link.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to say a specific link is bad or good? - by tech2globe07 - 12-10-2022, 08:03 AM