Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2020
Can it be a possible roll back of May's update? Because many are saying it is.

Will need some serious numbers confirming it.Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • danni
@white knight It's definitely not a roll back. But some traffic is back. Yeah, they are getting choked by bots and zombies but still they are coming not in huge numbers though.

Around 80% all of the traffic is getting spinned of every site I knew of. This hasn't happened before.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • white knight
As many keep saying it. I too got confused over the matter.

Yesterday traffic did came back. But today again it fell by 30%, the traffic is almost equaling the numbers which were seen during the May Core updates.
@white knight Many are speculating a lot of various things. I saw even a post regarding keeping website as much as updated had saved them from this update.
Everything is good now apart from Google traffic.Tongue

Bing and ddg are really sending us their best traffic. If this continues then I am going to ditch Google once and for all.
Slightly increase in Discover traffic today. Still majority of the traffic is nowhere to be found.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cyndey's post:
  • marketingS
(06-28-2020, 03:01 PM)mediamonster Wrote: Everything is good now apart from Google traffic.Tongue

Bing and ddg are really sending us their best traffic. If this continues then I am going to ditch Google once and for all.

We are just relying on referral traffic now apart from the direct traffic and the traffic that does come from our ad campaigns.

Overall 60% of the total traffic fell since May.
The thread is continued in Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2020