Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Best Timings for sending Newsletters
Which are the best timings for sending newsletters to your email list? So, you can obtain the most conversions from your campaign.
Actually the timing varies according to niche and other factors of the list such as demographics, age, sex etc. One of my list target leisure and holiday spending me, in that niche I get my most conversions in the weekends from 3pm to 9pm, while another list which targets working professionals it gets max conversion in the mid week days as from Wednesday to Friday during office hours.
Yeah its true it depends on many factors such as dempgraphics, age, sex etc. But apart from travel and leisure lists all kind of newsletters works good in the working days in between 9 am to 3 pm.
I think the best timings is to send within Tuesday to Friday during the office hours.

Forum Jump: