Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the Best Way for getting a website traffic
What is the Best Way for getting a website traffic
Just search it in the search engines or just see the previous posts and articles in this forum there are plenty of them.
SEO, social marketing and email marketing.
you can use social media optimization that will be potential.
In organic way you can use SMO and Blogging, Other wise use PPC ads.
There are many ways by which you can generate traffic to your website and they are:
1. SEO
2. SMO
3. PPC
and all types of internet marketing strategies.
Blogging is a best technique to get traffic.
Key Drivers of Traffic Growth

There were a few key elements that led to the widespread and sustained growth of the project, these range from commonsense to technical, but come down to three main focus areas:

Math – we took a mathematical approach to designing an evaluation model that would allow us to gauge opportunities based on their potential returns. Ultimately this led to the creation of what we now call our keyword opportunity evaluation, which is a financial model that measures the approximate output (traffic) based on a finite set of inputs, including elements like average DA, number of links / linking domains, age of site, content footprint, etc.
Analysis – Using our newly built algorithm we got to testing, creating websites to test content patterns and architecture. We were quick to declare defeat within verticals without traction, and paid close attention to where the traffic was growing the most. The algorithm started to take shape and after roughly 3 months was able to identify within an order of magnitude the amount of traffic we could acquire for a given set of costs.
Pumpkin Hacking – This is a term that I came across (thank you Peter Da Vanzo) that seems to describe exactly what we did to continue to grow our traffic by double and even triple digits, month after month. The core concept is simple; focus resources on building what works. What this meant for us was paying attention to the search verticals and content that received the most traffic, most comments, most social shares, and being quick to cut the cord on traffic that didn’t perform.
I think if you want instant traffic then PPC is best otherwise SEO & SMO are also good but it will take some time.
This is the most common question that I encounter not just here in smz but so as from the other forum website that talks about SEO.

I guess you need to set a goal first like what do want to achieve. If you want to drive traffic on your website then you will need patience. You always need to create an update from time to time about the promos or new event that your website have. You can also do link building with that users can easily find your website -- participate in both blogs and forums will help build brand awareness. You can also do promotion through social media account. Lastly make sure that each content are new, fresh, engaging, informative and accurate. Proper use of keywords is highly suggested.