Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
High Bounce Rate for Bing traffic
I am getting almost 20% traffic from Bing to a site of mine. But the issue is that the Bing traffic has a very high bounce rate. The traffic from Google is however the same but it has low bounce rate than Bing.
It generally doesn't occur that Bing has high bounce rate than Google.
You may check your bing webmasters tool that to Bing all than pages of yours are available or not. And also give it some time to monitor the traffic for atleast 2-3 weeks, it doesn't occur the high bounce rate thing for bing but it also doesn't mean that it cannot occur.
There is nothing to worry about. It may happen time to time. Some of your Google visitors had got a bit more engaging than Bing.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Effortless Guide: How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV
Wondering how to connect Amazon Prime to TV? Don't worry, I've got you covered! I recentl...tech2review — 10:30 AM
Ignou MFNP 12 solved project
Get Ignou MFNP 12 solved project & report at an affordable price. Book your Ignou MFN...Smith29 — 10:24 AM
"Makers CBD Gummies: Your Daily Bite of Bliss"
Makers CBD Gummies - Brought into the world from an enthusiasm for all encompassing wellb...Debbieorresi — 10:04 AM
Growth Matrix
Growth Matrix Growth Matrix is a web-based framework that tells you the best way to help...Rantide — 09:28 AM
https://slim-x-keto-gummies.webflow.io/
Slim X Keto Gummies protection: maintaining up with weight loss may be basically as ...lorenzoakams — 09:23 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook