Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Seperate sitemaps for images & videos?
Should i have to upload separate sitemaps for images and videos, in the webmasters tool??
This is not a very important thing that you should upload separate sitemaps or not. If you are using plugins like SEO by Yoast then they will provide you separate sitemaps, that you may upload to your webmasters tool. But if you are using simple sitemap plugins which provide only a .xml file then it will do all the things together, no need of separate sitemaps.
I have similar question - at what site builders ?
This talk is all about Separate sitemaps for images & videos as we can see that and will be able to know more about this if you or anyone else can guide us in the right direction here. We all can hope that startup fractional cto will be what there are many in need will like and share with those who think this can be used by the rest of the community that is there for us to guide through many numerous details.