Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2020
Traffic is something you can get if the users are available. But that doesn't mean that you will get conversions. @newlyhappy
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • avinash29
(04-01-2020, 02:37 PM)ksmith29 Wrote: Traffic is something you can get if the users are available. But that doesn't mean that you will get conversions. @newlyhappy

That is true. But if the sales fall in an unusual rate then it might be a thing to worry about.
SEMrush is showing heat. But I don't believe. I am not seeing any change in the SERP's lately. And we are using VPN's since the last couple of weeks. Yeah, sure traffic is effected but that is for other reasons.
(04-02-2020, 03:12 PM)Lapua Wrote: SEMrush is showing heat. But I don't believe. I am not seeing any change in the SERP's lately. And we are using VPN's since the last couple of weeks. Yeah, sure traffic is effected but that is for other reasons.

Ofcourse you are seeing nothing. SEMrush and all these tools shows data after a few days.
[-] The following 2 users Like danni's post:
  • elliekushn, Lapua
I know that ads are bad and not converting these days. But is Google trying to regulate it somehow?

If I put two ads into action then only one ad is running and the other is not. Its not that we are loosing money for the other ad but still why this shall happen??!!
(04-04-2020, 02:49 PM)macaulead Wrote: I know that ads are bad and not converting these days. But is Google trying to regulate it somehow?

If I put two ads into action then only one ad is running and the other is not. Its not that we are loosing money for the other ad but still why this shall happen??!!

Although I don't have any ads running but still yesterday I heard that something weird is going on with Adwords which was later confirmed that it was a glitch. It can be the reason for your problem.
Some people I knew were targeting specific items like the hand sanitizers & all, in this time of crisis. But Google took away from them that too. Now, if you are selling hand sanitizers then you will have to sell them through Amazon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • rainbowstore
(04-06-2020, 02:47 PM)elliekushn Wrote: Some people I knew were targeting specific items like the hand sanitizers & all, in this time of crisis. But Google took away from them that too. Now, if you are selling hand sanitizers then you will have to sell them through Amazon.

I am just surprised that it took this long for Google to take away them. Blush
(04-06-2020, 02:47 PM)elliekushn Wrote: Some people I knew were targeting specific items like the hand sanitizers & all, in this time of crisis. But Google took away from them that too. Now, if you are selling hand sanitizers then you will have to sell them through Amazon.

These things are not new for Google. But as the crisis of virus have emerged Google has taken it to the next level.
(04-07-2020, 02:54 PM)macaulead Wrote: These things are not new for Google. But as the crisis of virus have emerged Google has taken it to the next level.

The trick is get all of your content juiced out while still you can. Cool Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • elliekushn