Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2020
Does GA has a bug or something? My real-time metrics clicky and GA are not matching at all.

And also I am seeing that many keywords are getting ranked in my niche (fooding) at the top. But still no clicks at all.
(04-24-2020, 03:14 PM)md_dan Wrote: Does GA has a bug or something? My real-time metrics clicky and GA are not matching at all.

And also I am seeing that many keywords are getting ranked in my niche (fooding) at the top. But still no clicks at all.

Some were saying yesterday that they were having problems with Statcounter. And you are saying with Clicky.

But with statcounter it was not from metrics rather than it has a interface related problem.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bishop21's post:
  • md_dan
@bishop21 Since last year I am seeing a considerable amount of rise in glitches. But no one or no service can compete with Google. So, its evident only to use a secondary or even a third service.
This week is really good for arts and crafts niche. Business niche is still down but most of the niches are seeing recovery.

Anyway @Paul Loving the site's appearance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes viking91's post:
  • Paul
@viking91 Well it was a joint effortTongue
I am seeing posts a year or two old outranking latest content. Its not that they are from big sites and its the part which is concerning me.

Still now big sites were outranking the small ones even with their old content. But now many small or mediocre sites are also doing it. So, they have gained a few good links all of a sudden??!!!

Or, is it Google being Google??!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • anush
@mediamonster I have seen it but its not that much. In many cases it just stayed that for a hour or two.
This thread is continued here.