Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to promote the blogs
How to promote the blogs
A blog can be promoted in myriad number of ways. Free methods like SMO or forum marketing, or paid methods like PPC, outbound marketing etc.
frank Wrote:A blog can be promoted in myriad number of ways. Free methods like SMO or forum marketing, or paid methods like PPC, outbound marketing etc.

Yeah, these are some general basic elements of promoting. But which I really think is that the promotion thing really depends on the type of traffic you are intending to target and that includes your niche, age of traffic, sex etc. PPC can provide you right exposure but you will have to be cautious about your investment.
Try forum marketing and guest blogging. Not they will bring quality traffic to your site but also they will give a boost in authority.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Include a link to your blog on all your social media profiles and also schedule Tweets to drive traffic to blog posts.