Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
What are the biggest mistakes in SEO
What are the biggest mistakes in SEO
Well there are many things that can be said as they were the mistakes in SEO as like building links in a spammy way, getting links from non-niche sites, poor content, too much internal linking, keyword stuffing, using link wheels to get ranked well, bad navigation & high loading speed etc.
I think over optimization and duplicate content.
seojennifer Wrote:I think over optimization and duplicate content.

you are right, i completely agree with you..........
Keyword stuffing, broken links, duplicate content are the biggest mistake in SEO.
blackhat approach, broken links this sometimes leads to drop down of traffic in a website.
seojennifer Wrote:I think over optimization and duplicate content.

Thanks, I completely agree with you.
Hi Dear,
Nice Question ! Wink
There are many things which are said to be biggest mistakes in SEO like over optimization , duplicate content, keyword stuffing, & spammy link buildings .
Poor content,non niche link,broken link,key word stuffing and spam link building are a biggest mistakes in are some of the biggest mistakes in SEO.
Bangalorewebzone Wrote:What are the biggest mistakes in SEO

An interesting thread. I think that one of the biggest mistakes in SEO is the needs of the website which means they do not know what kind of optimization process will be suited for the particular site.