Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Impressions on Ads but no clicks
Last week I started a campaign for a product of a friend. Now the product is getting good amount of impressions but the click through rate is very poor and close to none. Here is the catch the friend of mine isn't targeting solely to get sales, he intends to make a list by capturing emails which will happen once they click in. The page is designed that way to ask, collect and then lead them to the main product page.

What do you guys suggest that I do to get more clicks? And I can assure you guys that it isn't any smart shopping or any kind of click bait type of campaigns.
I will assume that everything is okay. I mean the LP, & all other things including your catch head title or display image of the ad.

So, what you can do is to raise the bid see if getting better position can get you more clicks or not. And also just to be safe get your ad campaign checked by somebody. I mean you may think that the kw's your are targeting or the display that you are showing are alright but a fresh set of eyes can look otherwise.
Now for another ad campaign which we started on the very same week was going pretty good until last week. Everything has gone to sh*t. Forget about conversions there is absolutely no CTR at all. I am not even sure people are viewing our ads now.
(03-30-2020, 04:43 AM)avinash29 Wrote: Now for another ad campaign which we started on the very same week was going pretty good until last week. Everything has gone to sh*t. Forget about conversions there is absolutely no CTR at all. I am not even sure people are viewing our ads now.

If we go through the thread of Google SERP changes of this month then you will learn that you are not alone in this. This is a worldwide phenomenon now due to the virus. And for its consequences which we are seeing as the lockdowns.

Whole country's are shut down here in many continents. So, its going to effect the ad campaigns too.