Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can Keyword Research be done without a tool?
Is it possible? Or it is a mere hoax?
An experienced SEO can do it. But there are also circumstances that depend. A rough sketch of estimates can be made but then also it highly depends on niches, competition, volume etc.
Can be done yes. But its not a wise thing to do. Why would anybody want to do it anyway? When there are so many free options also available.
For Keyword Research it is necessary having a tool.
I agree with @frank that experienced SEO can do it, but I would recommend that you to use a keyword research tool as it helps you to choose the accurate keywords.
Yes it can be done but finding keyword by using keyword research tool will help you get more relevant keyword for your website. Also, it will show how much CPC is there, is it easy to rank or not, volume and many such things. So always do proper keyword research and if possible use keyword research tool to gain more expsoure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanjana.mishra's post:
  • frank
Yes can be done through SEO expert cause they have skills to choose right high volume keywords as well as you use tool.