Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Earned only $2 out of 50 clicks!!
I put a ad in our video streaming site. A day later the ad got around 50 clicks around 4.5 k impressions. But the revenue earned is very disappointing its only $2. I am not telling the company name here because it can downgrade its reputation.
Not only you are over reacting but also you are giving no time absolutely to the network.

No matter what you serve in your site any ad can take upto a week or so to optimize the ads for your site.

And coming to revenue. A genuine native ads more or less will earn you this much only given the time you have given to the ad to perform.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with th...tabassum21 — 02:46 PM
New month, new things. Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my sit...brad21 — 02:44 PM
New month, new things. Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my site ...jahnvi arora — 07:05 AM
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
When deciding on what we should give our affiliates for our 12th birthday, we thought abo...ClickDealer — 04:58 PM
Anyway, you guys should focus on building a brand name. Don't rely on anything too mu...tabassum21 — 02:52 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook