Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
High competition kw's are very hard to get indexed!!
Some might get confused with my title here. So, I am going to say this clearly.

Since the last week or so, the kw's which have very high competition or have high bidders, are getting very hard to get indexed. Even if I post a small blog post about any of them not competing wit the biggest players directly then also I am seeing Google don't even bothering to crawl my site.

I hope that I am explaining it clearly.
Its a not an abnormal these days. We heard these type of issue every now and then.

Have you not tried fetching those url's manually through webmasters tool? If not then do it.

Again, start sharing your urls through social platforms. I am not saying that they will get indexed fast. But atleast they are going to get crawled fast.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
We can say high competition keywords are hard to rank instead of getting indexed.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smartscraper's post:
  • soleseriouss
(09-13-2022, 12:38 PM)smartscraper Wrote: We can say high competition keywords are hard to rank instead of getting indexed.

Agree with this. Kw's with the high competition is hard to rank on 1st page but indexing is different. it depends on the website.
[-] The following 1 user Likes soleseriouss's post:
  • smartscraper
(10-07-2022, 10:21 AM)soleseriouss Wrote:
(09-13-2022, 12:38 PM)smartscraper Wrote: We can say high competition keywords are hard to rank instead of getting indexed.

Agree with this. Kw's with the high competition is hard to rank on 1st page but indexing is different. it depends on the website.

Thanks  Smile
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
Delhi Institute of Digital Marketing makes our candidates gratifying when it comes to infusing skills with practical knowledge and recent trends in the industry. We are a reputed and the best digital marketing institute in Gurgaon & across India. By MSME | ISO Certified.

We provide online digital marketing course program in Gurgaon, Haryana. DIDM Covers almost every part of haryana. In online mode - DIDM Gurgaon again provide all three types of course Master in Digital Marketing Course | Advanced in Digital Marketing Course | Customized in Digital Marketing Course. The online course curriculumn design in such a way that every one can easily understand and same time student impliment the core concepts of Digital Marketing in practical way.

Visit us at,
https://www.didm.in/digital-marketing-course-in-gurgaon
Promotional threads should be posted under the relevant category!