Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is the diversification of Anchor Texts of Internal Links, necessary?
Is the diversification of Anchor Texts of Internal Links, necessary? I mean every link is important. And Google sees them separately and give importance to them separately. So, it is evident that diversification of those internal link's anchor texts should be done, right?
I don't understand why the question of diversification of anchor texts is coming. Google rank pages not domains. So, anchor text present within a page has to be different in order to classify.

But if you are building content for real audience then why there should be a situation like this anyway?! Where you have to put the same link twice in a page so their anchor texts has to be the same (in this case diversification as you asked). You can just write like this 'as I provided the link earlier' or just 'as I said earlier' or even 'as I already shared the link earlier in the article'.

I hope you are getting my point.
(02-26-2020, 04:12 AM)iamjust Wrote: Is the diversification of Anchor Texts of Internal Links, necessary? I mean every link is important. And Google sees them separately and give importance to them separately. So, it is evident that diversification of those internal link's anchor texts should be done, right?

It is needed. But the way I see it. You are clearly over thinking it.

I will just say that make anchor texts as much as natural and relevant as possible.
The choice of choosing anchor text is made to guide the user to a reference.
Anchor texts are to help people reach better content and also help search engines understand the gist of the content linked to.

Nobody needs to add an extra metric like diversification to it.