Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Do you guys automate the Internal Linking process?
I have heard that many SEO's automate the internal linking process. I don't know how do they do it or is there any specific tool for that. But I know for sure that its been automated.

Do you guys agree with the fact that if it can be automated then it you guys should also do it?
Last year I was approached for this. I really didn't understand the concept of it.

You may ask that why I am unable to understand it? The answer to that query is plain and simple. Internal links are something that we offer our users to share some additional information surplus to that page. The primary objective of the internal links are that. And it has to be relevant as possible.

Then why would I want to make something that is meant to done by humans, automated? The point here is not that there is any tool present. The point here is that will it be helpful to your site in the long run? Or, it will just ease up your work at present time?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • elliekushn
Internal links are very much powerful if you do know how to use them properly. Doing automation where its not needed, you will end up wasting valuable link juice.
I never heard of a tool that could automate internal links.
And internal linking is done to guide humans to information that is not feasible to be displayed on the source but is still relevant and important.
Why would you automate it?
Internal linking needs to be done by humans and automating it would hurt your SEO effort.
I strongly advise against automating internal link building.
My problem now is that before I leave a comment I verify that the website is trusted do follow one
(08-13-2020, 10:54 PM)Chris_Tax Wrote: My problem now is that before I leave a comment I verify that the website is trusted do follow one

Can you tell me who provides do-follow links in comments these days??

The webmaster have to be clueless or the webmasters have to be a complete idiot.
(08-14-2020, 04:43 AM)elliekushn Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 10:54 PM)Chris_Tax Wrote: My problem now is that before I leave a comment I verify that the website is trusted do follow one

Can you tell me who provides do-follow links in comments these days??

The webmaster have to be clueless or the webmasters have to be a complete idiot.
I agreed with @elliekushn, no one provides dofollow link in the comment. The best way to get dofollow link is Guest Posting or Link Insertion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanjana.mishra's post:
  • elliekushn
@sanjana.mishra I don't know what you meant by link insertion. But skyscraper technique works apart from guest posting.
(08-26-2020, 02:59 PM)elliekushn Wrote: @sanjana.mishra I don't know what you meant by link insertion. But skyscraper technique works apart from guest posting.
Link Insertion means adding a link of your own blog to other sites' existing blog. I hope I am clear to you now. Smile
I never known about a device that could mechanize inward connections.
Furthermore inner connecting is done to direct people to data that isn't practical to be shown on the source yet is as yet pertinent and significant.
For what reason would you computerize it?
Inside connecting should be finished by people and computerizing it would hurt your SEO exertion.
I emphatically exhort against mechanizing inner external link establishment.