Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Do you guys automate the Internal Linking process?
Last year I was approached for this. I really didn't understand the concept of it.

You may ask that why I am unable to understand it? The answer to that query is plain and simple. Internal links are something that we offer our users to share some additional information surplus to that page. The primary objective of the internal links are that. And it has to be relevant as possible.

Then why would I want to make something that is meant to done by humans, automated? The point here is not that there is any tool present. The point here is that will it be helpful to your site in the long run? Or, it will just ease up your work at present time?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • elliekushn

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you guys automate the Ibternal Linking process? - by supaul - 02-24-2020, 04:27 AM